Alone in My King's Harem Manga - Anime Info

Anime, Manga, Alone in My King's Harem

Alone in My King's Harem (ハレムでひとり, Haremu de Hitori?) is a 2004 manga by Hoshino Lily. One of the first titles released by Digital Manga Publishing, Alone in My King's Harem is composed of six stories, with only the last two stories containing the same characters.

The stories are largely romantic in nature with some erotic tones. The stories focus predominantly around the "ultra-femme" Uke character, with the Seme character taking more of a supporting role. ( Read more on wikipedia )

Tag : Manga Info, Free Manga Download, Free Anime Download, Free Read Manga Online, Anime Online, Free Naruto Download, 20th Century Boys Comic, Alice in Country of Hearts Comic, Bleach Manga, Online Anime Download, Free Manga Video Online Watching, One Piece, Bleach, Alone in My King's Harem Manga - Anime Info

Source: Wikipedia.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments