A.I. Love You Manga - Anime Info

Anime, Manga, .I. Love You

A.I. Love You (A・I が止まらない!, A.I. ga Tomaranai!?) is a Japanese manga series by author Ken Akamatsu. First released in the mid-1990s in Japan, an English translation of the series was published by Tokyopop; the Tokyopop version of the manga is out of print as of August 31, 2009.

The original Japanese title, A・I が止まらない! (A.I. ga Tomaranai!), is a play on words. While it literally means "A.I. Won’t Stop!" the word "A.I." has several meanings. Besides being the acronym for artificial intelligence, it is also the Japanese word for "love" (愛, ai?) and the Japanese transcription of the English word "I" (アイ, ai?). Tokyopop does their best to recreate this pun with their US release of the series in which this case they added "Love You" to create a pun referring to the statement "I Love You" in A.(I. Love You).

Story

The story centres around Hitoshi Kōbe, a guy who is neither academically gifted nor good at sports, so he does not do very well at school.

Hitoshi has only one thing going for him - his ability to program computers. In fact, he is so good at this he has created programs that can rewrite themselves - Artificial Intelligence, in other words. So far he has created thirty of these programs, and the latest - whom he names Saati ( The Japanese pronunciation of the English word "Thirty" )- is so advanced that conversation with her is indistinguishable from a normal girl and, thus, would easily pass the Turing test.

However, there is still the barrier of Hitoshi being in the physical world and Saati being a program, until one day a freak lightning strike materializes her into the real world, where she becomes the girlfriend of Hitoshi. ( Read more on wikipedia )

Tag : Manga Info, Free Manga Download, Free Anime Download, Free Read Manga Online, Anime Online, Free Naruto Download, 20th Century Boys Comic, Alice in Country of Hearts Comic, Bleach Manga, Online Anime Download, Free Manga Video Online Watching, One Piece, Bleach, Captain Tsubasa

Source: Wikipedia.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments